Tuesday, October 20, 2009

a long hiatus…

…aw man, someone made a joke about hiatuses the other day, and now I can’t remember what it was.

Anyway, my blog title has been appropriate enough for these past two months. It would seem that I really have had a severe case of writer’s block. In some ways I have…my journal is a lot thinner than it used to be. My life has been a blur, and I don’t feel like the same person anymore. When I can gather my thoughts in a somewhat coherent fashion I’ll try to tell you about it.

(…and do music tastes come in cycles? Because I was listening to Family Force 5 this time last year, and here I am listening to them again. For some reason their music is great to design by. My only fear is that I’m going to suddenly break into dance moves at 2 pm in the office.)

No comments:

Post a Comment